Growth factor substituting
Heat resistant Probiotic
Antibiotics as growth factors are prohibited in Turkey since 21 July 2006. Sim Pro replaces antibiotics usage as growth promoter, increases daily growth and food conversion, represses pathogenic bacteria.
Sim Pro is a feed additive composed of live probiotic bacteria Bacillus spores, natural electrolytes (potassium, sodium, calcium), yeast extract, vitamins and trace elements (iron, zinc, manganese, sulphur).
- increases the feed conversion
- Promotes growth
- Strengthens the immune system
- Browner eggs
- Regulates the gut flora
- Bacilus spores reach the gut without being damaged and start sprouting; they use up the oxygen. In the anaerobic environment beneficial bacteria like lactic acid bacteria multiply while pathogens (Salmonella spp., Escherichia coli, Clostridium perfingens etc.) are repressed .
- Bacillus cereus spores are highly resistant to heat and can therefore be pelleted without losing their activity.
- Bacillus produce some antibacterial agents to repress pathogenic bacteria.
- Reduces the risks of diarrhea and deaths in young animals
- Specially in the first days of the chicks and young birds it rapidly develops their gut flora and has a probiotic effect.
500 g per 1 metric ton of feed for laying hens an