Yeasts has been used for over 50 years as a feed additive for dairy cows and beef cattle.
Live yeast’s appetite triggering properties and the consequent weight gain is well known. Yeast is anaerobic. Therefore it can live in the rumen and is able to regulate acidity and increase the absorption of minerals (i.e. Mg, Ca, Cu, K, Zn, Mn, Fe). In addition the enzymes contained in the yeast aid in breaking down the food faster and increase feed conversion (amilase, lipase, protease). The Beta–Glucane contained in the yeast cell wall trigger the immune system.
Sim NutriMa is produced from a pure and natural baker’s yeast, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, strain, and dried guaranteeing a high activity
Sim Nutri Ma Advantages
- Increases milk production
- Enhances milk quality; protein and fat content increases
- Increases the feed conversion rate
- Faster weight gain in young calves
- Faster formation of the gut and rumen flora
- Increases the reproductive capacity of cows
- Healthier herds through boosted immune system
Application and dosage
Sim Nutri Ma is a feed additive to increase milk yield and to boost the immune system.
300g of Sim Nutri Ma is added per one metric ton of feed.
The daily application dosage for a milk cow is 5-6 g.
1 gram Sim NutriMa contains 6.2x109 live yeast.